Challenging Minds, Inspiring Hearts
May 19th: First Holy Communion Mass 3:00 PM at St. Mary of the Miraculous Medal Church
May 21st: Spring Show 6:00-7:00 PM (Scholars need to be in HR by 5:45PM)-There will be Extended Day until 5:30 pm
May 22nd: Last Mass Day of the School Year-Full Mass Uniforms
May 22nd: 8th grade Graduation immediately following 8:15 am Mass
May 23rd Last FULL Day of School
May 23rd Last Hamburger Lunch
May 23rd PreK 3, 4 and Kinder End of Year Parties starting at 1:30 pm
May 24th Kinder Graduation/Awards Ceremony
May 24th Half Day-Last Day of School-No Extended Day
Last Day of School Schedule
The LAST DAY of SCHOOL is almost here! Kids are excited! Teachers are MORE excited! In order to organize all the people and assemblies on the last day, we have carefully outlined how things will run:
7:45 Last Morning Assembly
8:00-8:45 PREK 3 and PREK 4 Awards Assembly
8:00-10:15 1st through 7th grade Last Day Parties and Classroom Clean-up
9:00-9:45 Kindergarten Graduation
9:45-10:00 Kindergarten Graduation Picture Time
10:30-12:00 1st through 7th Awards Assembly
12:00 LAST DAY DISMISSAL
Please note the following:
1. ALL adults on campus MUST check-in through the front office and receive a RAPTOR tag. No adult will be admitted through Kukral. Please allow time for check in lines
2. Please DO NOT take school-aged siblings into other grade-level classrooms. For example, if you have a PreK 3 scholar, he/she CANNOT go into the classroom of a 2nd grade sibling while the 2nd grader is in class having his/her end-of-year party. Parents wishing to pop in and out of different siblings classes, must return each scholar to his/her appropriate classroom first.
3. PreK scholars NOT staying for Kinder graduation and/or the 1st-7th grade awards assembly may leave after the morning awards assembly.
4. Kinder scholars not staying for the 1st-7th awards assembly may leave after their graduation ceremony.
5. Please note: There is a brief 10-15 minute transition time between each assembly. This time is for picture taking and clearing out for the next assembly. Please be cognizant and courteous in honoring the times of other scholars' assemblies.
6. Parent please do not arrive more than 10 minutes BEFORE the first assembly you are attending. This times your arrival in the transition time as to help the flow of traffic. Again, please remember that ALL ADULTS must come in through the front office and be checked in.
Our Falcon Athletics Program has lots of SUMMER events scheduled. More information will go out next week and throughout the summer, but we know summer is a busy time, so plan NOW for your sport's camp and conditioning programs!
VOLLEYBALL (incoming grades 4th and up):
August 1 CAMP 9am-12pm
August 2 CAMP 9am-12pm
BOYS ONLY BASKETBALL Conditioning (incoming grades 4th and up):
** Please see attached flyer**
June 17, 20, 24, 27
July 1, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
August 1, 5, 8
BOYS and GIRLS BASKETBALL CAMPS (incoming grades 4th and up):
** Please see attached flyer**
CHEERLEADING (incoming grades PreK 4 and up):
There are MANY new changes and new things coming to our cheerleading squads this year! For starters, this year we will have TWO squads, our SPIRIT SQUAD for grades PreK 4 through 2nd grade and our CHEER SQUAD for grades 3rd through 8th.
To start our new season, parents are asked to attend ONE of the two MANDATORY meetings. At this meeting Coach Pursley will outline the new changes, requirements and fees, new UNIFORMS, and CAMPS, as well as other things.
Please see attached flyer for more information!