News From the Nest
March 20 - March 24
Dear Falcon Families,
We hope you had a restful Spring Break. We are looking forward to welcoming our students back to campus on Monday, March 20. This will begin the final marking period of the school year.
We can't wait to see you at the Falcon Fling this Friday, March 24! Be sure to purchase your tickets here. Thank you to the PTSA, Falcon Fund, and our amazing sponsors!
Trevor Honohan, Principal
The Audubon Park School K8
- 3/20: Begin Quarter 4
- 3/21: Barcelona/Paris Trip Info Meeting at APS Cafetorium, 5:30pm
- 3/22: Yum Yum Pops for Sale After School/Track Meet at APS, 5:15pm
- 3/24: Falcon Fling
- 3/28: SAC Meeting/Report Cards Posted and Sent Home
- 3/29: Cookies and Lemonade for Sale After School
- 3/31: Little Women, 7:00pm
- 4/1: Little Women, 7:00pm
- 4/5: Yum Yum Pops for Sale After School/Track Meet at APS, 4:30pm
- 4/12: Cookies and Lemonade for Sale After School/Track Meet at College Park, 4:30pm
- 4/17 - 4/21: Staff Appreciation Week
- 4/19: Yum Yum Pops for Sale After School
- 4/24 - 4/28: Spring Book Fair
- 4/26: Cookies and Lemonade for Sale After School
- 4/27: Elementary Music Concert, 6:30pm
Falcon Fling is this Friday, March 24! Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!
Come join us for an adults only night out throwing it back to the 90s. Our totally awesome Falcon Fling tickets are on sale now via the Handbid site or app. Tickets include admission, drinks and food for $95. You can also sponsor a table or purchase a teacher ticket by visiting www.tinyurl.com/GrooveTix.
Don't forget about the silent auction, photo booth fun, costume contests & more!
We look forward to an awesome event to celebrate our Falcon Family & benefit APS!
CONGRATULATIONS SYMPHONIC BAND!
The APS Symphonic Band received a rating of Straight Excellents on their MPA performance!
Congratulations to our students who had their artwork featured in the 64th Annual Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival!
CONGRATULATIONS MODEL UN!
Congratulations to the APS Model UN Club. They competed in Miami against schools from across the state!
Special thank you to our incredible PE staff for planning an epic elementary field day!
Congratulations to our APS students who participated in Smile Mile!
MIDDLE SCHOOL WORLD TRAVELS
Don't miss out! The deadline to sign up for Summer 2023 trip to Spain is March 31!
All students. parents and staff are invited to join us on a second educational travel experience to Barcelona and Paris in Summer 2024!
When students travel, they expand their knowledge of the world around them, discover more about themselves, and grow more confident. These skills are critical for creating the global citizens of tomorrow, and I would love to have your student join me on this adventure.
Come hear all the details, including the itinerary, activities, academic opportunities, and the cost of our trip at our informational meeting on March 21, 2023 at 5:30pm. The meeting will take place in the Cafeteria.
Please click here to register for the meeting ASAP to save your seat: https://bit.ly/3izBM1R.
There are limited spots on this trip, so we would love to have you attend this meeting to learn more about this exciting opportunity!