Google Drive and Office 365
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to FWISD.org and click on Educators
- Choose "FWISD Google" and click it.
- Your username will be: email@example.com
- Your initial password will be: FWISDemployeenumber. For example if your employee ID is 123456 then your initial password will be FWISD123456 (all caps).
- You will be asked to change the password to something you'll remember. It's advisable to change it to the current active directory password.
- In addition to Google Drive, FWISD now has Office365.
- Two clouds are better than one or none.
- To gain access to your Office365 type in your Google Chrome browser:http://office365.fwisd.org
- Use your Active Directory credentials to log in to the website.
- You have access to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote online, similar to Google Drive.
- Collaboration can be done at the same time too!
- Easily share your documents with whomever you choose.
- Your mail has not migrated to Office365, yet.
Summer Training Opportunities
- Training on Office 365 will be offered this summer.
- Keep watching for the Educational Technology Summer Catalog of classes.
- Learn more about Office 365 on the Educational Technology website under Quick Reference Guides.