May 28, 2023
6th Grade-June 9th @ 8:15 in Multipurpose Room
7th Grade-June 9th @ 9:15 in Multipurpose Room
8th Grade-June 8th @ 9:00 on Soccer Field
--Families, please make sure to bring your own chairs
Seaforth High School Rising 9th Grader Announcements:
- Students who signed up for Honors English I will need to complete a summer assignment. You can find that here.
- For students debating taking Spanish I or Spanish II, this brief practice Spanish test evaluates your knowledge of Spanish I. If you do not answer the questions correctly, we recommend retaking Spanish I next year.
- If you are currently in the Dual Language program, please let us know if you are continuing with it here.
- Families can sign up for a 30 minute meeting to discuss course selections with Ms. Holloway here.
Below is the volunteer form for testing. Please let me know if you think anything needs to be changed or added otherwise, please send it out to parents.
Schedule for the Week (5/30-6/22)
8th Grade Science EOG
Math 1 and Math 3 EOC
AIG News Letter
Our AIG Department is wanting to share with you what is going on in AIG. Click HERE IS THE LINK to access the AIG News Letter.
Message from our Booster's Club
- Band Donations - Thank You!
- The PTA and the Booster Club organizations both provide funding to support our band.
- Specifically, the Booster Club has provided more than $7000 in funding/stipends for the band this year.
- We couldn't do it alone though and want to thank all the families that donated more than $4200 via the Swing Dance Fundraiser and our Spring Concert.
- Donations will help buy instruments, pay guest instructors and continuing education for Ms. Clemens.
- New Afterschool Club - Boys Basketball
- Pollard will have a new after school boys basketball club for 6th and 7th graders during the winter of 2023-24.
- We are looking for 1-2 club leaders.
- If you are interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information for interested students will circulate next September/October.
- Summer Basketball Camp - August 7th-10th (9am-12pm)
- The Booster Club has partnered with Youth Hoops to offer a co-ed summer basketball camp at Pollard.
- Ages: 10-14
- The registration link is here and cost is $168.
Message From the PTA
End of year sneak up on you??? Wondering what your child’s teacher? Hit the easy button!!
Donate here for gift cards for all of the teachers! Choose your amount and it will be divided among the staff at Pollard! See link below for more details!
*SUMMER THRIFT SHOP DATES ARE HERE*
Volunteering at the PTA Thrift Shop during the months of June, July, and August bring in DOUBLE HOURS! For each 1 hour worked, you get credit for 2!!! Now is the time to grab a friend and join us!
Summer dates and sign up can be found here:
EOG Proctors Needed: May 26 - June 2
Please fill out this Volunteer Form if you are able to be a Proctor for EOGs:
*All information and dates are listed on the form.
FIELD DAY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Wednesday, June 7 from 8:15am-12pm
Sign Up Genius Link to secure your spot: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0548adac28a57-pollard1#/
*Please email Coach Sipe with any questions or comments about your availability: email@example.com
For more information please visit our PTA webpage: https://pollard.memberhub.com