A word from Mrs. White
What a fabulous start to the school year! It does my heart so good to have our building full of joyful students. We are learning all of their procedures and doing their very best! Thank you to all of our parents as you all learn the drop off and dismissal procedures as well. We want to keep all of our students safe. We are excited for another awesome week of learning! We hope to have iPads set up by monday and See Saw back up and rolling some time next week. It is so nice to have this platform to be able to communicate back and forth! Have a great weekend!
Thank you for being safe! Remember...
Morning drop off:
- Children arriving before 8:00 are unsupervised.
- You may drop off children ONLY at the curb in front of the school or in the back loop.
- Please do not pass other cars! Stay in your lane!
- Always come to a COMPLETE stop at both stop signs.
- Please keep the crosswalks clear for pedestrians.
**The back car rider loop moves much faster than in front of the school!**
Afternoon pick up:
- Thank you so much for your patience as we work out car rider kinks!
- If you do not have your car tag, please stop by the office before 3:00 to pick it up. Without your car tag, you will be asked to go to the office. You must have a red, 2021-2022 tag!
- If your child is ever going home a different way than normal, please let your child's teacher know before 2:30 so we make sure they go to the correct dismissal area.