Here Comes the Dragon
- Bruce Lee chose the chines art of Wing-Chon a competitively simple form of Kung-Fu, in which his master Yip-man taught him.
- Bruce Lee was also a skilled Cha Cha dancer
- Bruce Lee injured his lower back and began to write out the basics of his own style of self-defense, eventually filling eight two-inch-thick notes books
- In 1964 Bruce Lee demonstrated his method to the public in Long Beach California
- Bruce Lee also caught the attention of popular people all over America. Celebrity clients such as Steve McQueen, James Coburn, Sterling Siliphant, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar paid $250 an hour for private lessons from Bruce Lee
Did you know?
Bruce lee's son died young in a movie casting. he got shot with a real gun instead of a fake one.