Download and Install HP Printer
On your Windows-based device, go to the Change device installation settings.
Then, click Yes and then Save Changes
Connect your printer to the computer, using a USB connection, Wired connection, or wireless connection.
Use “Add a printer” wizard to install the printer driver
Now, print a document.
Try to Scan a document
People also asks:
- How do I install my HP wireless printer?
- How do I download software to my HP DeskJet printer?
- How do I download a printer?
- How do I manually install HP printer drivers?
- How do I download and install printer drivers?
- How do I install my HP printer without the CD?
- How do I install my HP DeskJet printer?