Safety Tips Online
Sarah Cowger teaching you how to be safe online!
- Don't ever send/tell your picture and/or personal information to anyone online.
- Your passwords should always be longer then eight letters and use numbers, symbols, and characters.
- What ever you post follows you your whole life and anyone can see it!
- Don't sign up for website that ask for personal information with your parents knowing and letting you .
Some Tips You Might Not Know
- Set your settings so your software is update when ones available.
- Check your software to see if you have up to date security.
- If your says there's an error and messages you didn't send pop up, it probably spyware.
- Spyware could be games, toolbars, or anti-spyware things.