The Great Egg Drop: Eggert
By: Emma Niec
Introduction to sucess
The project we did was the great egg drop. This project was a real difficult, because we had to restart once or twice. We also had to make some hypothesis on weather or not our egg would survive the great fall. Maddie and I worked hard on our project, to get to where we are today and our egg survived the great egg drop. We had to plan out this object so then when it was time to put it together.
Begging Of The Process
My partner Maddie and I made a success to our plan of action for our parachute, made out of rubber bands, card board, cue tips, tape, string, paper, plastic bag and more. We picked our team because Maddie and I hardly knew each other, so we just started planning our parachute on paper and then long behold we had a success from the 40-50 foot ladder.
Name For Our Egg Contraption
Maddie was the one to pick out the name for our egg but i agreed to it. Our name for our egg was Eggert, which if you may think is a little weird but it was a good name for a egg.
To A Great Success
- Attempting to solve the problem?
We solved our problem by working hard on putting this contraption together.
- Brainstorm how you think you will solve it?
- Choosing how to solve it?
- Explain why you choose the way you did?
- What adjustments or changes that you made to your idea and why?
- How your final design did?
- what changes or suggestions do you have if you were to do this again?