Team Meadow Update
April 22, 2019
Team Meadow -
I truly hope that this past weekend was restful and rejuvenating for all of you. Thank you in advance for providing rich learning opportunities for these wonderful little people in our presence.
Observations - Lauren and I are in process of wrapping up many spring observations. We love seeing you in action with your kids as you employ your instructional moves for the little people in your space. Remember that no song and dance is required, but rather, the observation should reflect your typical instructional approaches.
Staff Meeting TODAY- (2:40-4:30). We will be viewing the Reject documentary together at that time.
ZTEP/ZTEP+ Update - A quick review of some upcoming important items:
- By May 1st - (ZTEP+) This is the last day for teachers to upload feedback forms and reflections
- By May 5th - Last day for teachers to upload artifacts.
SLOs (TLO/CLO) -
- As you receive your SLO data, you may begin submission of documentation (post-work) in SFS.
- SLO data is due to each teacher’s primary evaluator by 5 working days after the last teacher contract day for the school year. (Due June 5th)
Have a great day, team. Thanks for being flat-out amazing at this work that you do each day,
April Staff Meeting - Today
- In lieu of 2 April staff meetings, we will hold one extended staff meeting on April 22nd.
- In order to ensure opportunity to dialogue about content, please plan for the staff meeting to conclude at approximately 4:30 on Monday, 4/22.
- Dr. Robison is tentatively planning to attend to assist with moderating the viewing of the documentary.
- Staff members in attendance will be allowed to leave early one day during the week of April 22nd.
- Click on the "REJECT" image or the link below to view the trailer.
Thank you for your flexibility to make this learning opportunity a possibility.
Calendar Items & Information
22nd - Staff Meeting - REJECT documentary; ILEARN testing window opens (3rd/4th gr)
24th - Spirit Day - Who's Your Hero Day; Dine for Dollars @ McAlisters Deli 5-8 PM
1st - 4th grade performance @6:30 PM
6th - 4th Grade field trip to Indiana State House
8th - PTO Meeting 6:00 PM
9th - Boone Meadow Voices Concert 7:00 PM
14th & 15th - 3rd grade field trip Sullivan Munce/Lions Park 9:15 AM -1:30 PM
15th - BM Voices Hoosier Village 2:45pm
17th - Field Day - rain or shine! 8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
20th - Kindergarten Sing
21st - Young Authors (Lamaster, Graham)
22nd - Young Authors (Kiel, Megli, Proctor)
23rd - Market Day - 2nd grade (pending)
24th - 4th Grade Celebration 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM (NOTE: Date change from last week's Friday Flyer)
27th - Memorial Day - No School
28th - Last student day
Personal Business Leave Requests
For Certified Team Members:To requests "personal business days," please complete the following process.
- Go to the following link, and complete the "personal business request" form. https://goo.gl/forms/CycfilABEUyILbh83
- Once the form is completed, please send a brief email to me (Tom) that includes the date(s) of your request(s).
- Enter your upcoming absence in AESOP as soon as possible. (It can always be deleted later should plans change.)