What is Monarchy?
1. A form of government, with a monarch at the head.
2. A state that has a monarh
A king of queen, that is the head of state. Usually one leader.
Queen Elizabeth II
Queen of England from June 2, 1953 - present day.
Reign- April 30, 1990 - present day -Queen of The Netherlands
King John Keats
Born October 31, 1795, Died February 23, 1821 -King of London
COUNTRIES WITH MONARCHS: Japan, Jamaica, Norway, Spain, United Kingdom, Belize, Canada, Jordan, ETC.,
Positive and Negative Facts of Monarchy
- They do not make short term plans to increase popularity (Do not have to be re-elected).
- Monarch often provide a focus for national identity as well as acting as a brand for the nation
- Ruler has less control, which makes population happier and more productive.
- People become a monarch because they decend from the previous monarchs. (It does not guarantee that they will do a good job).
- They don't understand what others have to work for.
- Ordinary people have no choice as to who their head of state will be.
- Head of state can stay as long as they want.
WE ARE AWESOME, bum ba dum bum bum bum bum!
-We skydive, every day.
-We drink from from big glasses, because we are awesome
-Go BIG, or just GO home ;)
-We can touch our toes, without bending
-We got wings, because Red Bull did it