Week #19 Jan. 16-19, 2018
What's Happening Week #20
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day, No School
- LCAP Input meeting 2:45 Library
- PLC-Grade 2
- BOB Meeting 12:00 Library
- PLC-Grade 1
- PLC-Grade 4/5
- Ed tech 2:30
- PLC-Grade 3
- All-Star Friday 1:15-2pm
- Student of the Month Names Due
- Report Cards Home
- Principal Safety Planning Meeting
Mark Your Calendars!
- 1/22-23 District Science Fair
- 1/23 Dr. Ahkavan SES site visit and training
- 1/23 PBIS Committee Meeting 2:30, room 13
- 1/24 MTSS #2 Meetings
- 1/25 PBIS Event-Winter Olypmics (games and outdoor events!)
- 1/26 Q2 Awards - Cafeteria
- 1/26 Family Movie Night "Batman Lego Movie" 5-7pm cafeteria
- 1/31 FCMAT training (Shelley, Susan, Kimberley, Kelli)
- 2/1 ELPAC Testing begins
- 2/1 PBIS District leadership meeting @ ESC
- 2/1 PTA Executive Board Meeting
- 2/2 Heather Robbins PBIS SES Visit
PBIS RockSTAR Focus
*If you did not pick up the new classroom PBIS posters, they are in Susan's office.
REVISIT Classroom and School-wide expectations in January.
Respect towards others-an ongoing issue.
Keep your hands to yourself-(recommended for Primary)
Respect & Sharing with others-(great discussion starter)
Please show the video and then discuss Respect with your class. This is an area of focus for Rockstar Tickets this week.