Teen Driving Insurance Premiums
Insurance for teens is expensive. One out of 8.5 teen drivers are involved in a crash every year, more than any other age group. There are some ways to keep your insurance premium costs down.
How to Keep Premiums Down
- Avoid buying expensive sports cars. If something happens to it, it will cost more to repair and insurance cost more.
- Have the least possible amount of people in your car. A risk of crashes increase as more people are in your car.
- Compare quotes and other services with other insurance companies.
- Always follow road laws and drive with care.
- Achieve higher grades. Some insurance companies give you a discount for good grades.