(604) Second Quarter
October 13, 2015
Charter Board Meeting: Thursday, 10/15/2015, 5:30 pm. Agenda
- Who is on our Charter Board? Great Question! You can see profiles here.
- Agenda item highlights for this meeting are:
- IX: Living Coast Discovery Center Field Trip for Kinder – 2nd Grade during 2015-2016 school year
- XI: Quarter 2 GATE offering for 60 students – Microsoft Kodu Game Lab
- NEXT MEETING: November 19th, 2015 at 5:30pm
School Calendar can be found here.
Kinder Workshop-- Did you miss it?
Not to worry, you can see the Powerpoint presentation here.
Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the link.
Also, please ask Mrs. Baeza for the "Make and Take" packet, she still has a few available.
Fall Carnival, October 23rd: THANK YOU!!
Thank you to the 10 parents that have signed up for our Fall Carnival Booth!! You have no idea how appreciative I am to be able to check this task off my list! We still have space for alternates, in case you still want to help. Remember, we're supposed to log volunteer hours and this is a great way to get credit hours!
We will also need donations of NUT FREE, USA MADE candy for the Fall Carnival. If you'd like to donate, please send with your child and mark for Fall Carnival. Mrs. Baeza will collect our class donations.