OZAUKEE HIGH SCHOOL
January 8, 2016
FROM THE DESK OF THE PRINCIPAL
- I hope everyone had a wonderful break and students feel refreshed and are ready to finish term 2 on a strong note.
- Thank you to all students and parents that participated in the school blood drive. We had over 40 people donate which means we saved over 120 lives!
- Term 2 is coming to a close before the end of the month. Please check in with your child to ensure that all classwork and assessments have been completed or made up. Please visit Family Access to see current grades and missing classwork or assessments.
The Northern Ozaukee Schools’ Scholarship Foundation is celebrating their 29th year with their April 2nd Dinner/Auction at The Bog. The committee is seeking new and unique donations from the NOSD Community. If you have a service, skill, talent, or item that you would like to share and donate, please contact Becky Baughman (phone number 414.587.7483) of the planning committee by February 1. We look forward to hearing from you!! Save the date and plan on attending our evening of entertainment on Saturday, April 2, 2016 at The Bog.
- Make sure to check Family Access often. On Family Access, you are able to see your child's lunch balance, any fees owed and the most current up-to-date grade information.
- January 11 - Jostens at OHS, Graduation and Class Ring Information, 2:00 pm
January 19 - Jostens at OHS, Submit Graduation and Ring Order Forms, 10:30 am
- January 25 - 1st day of Term 3
- January 30 - OHS Winter Dance, OHS Commons, 7:00 pm until 12:00 am