Our Bodies Are Not Merchandise
The Suffering of Victims
- Sex traffickers sell females for prostitution, selling of organs and sometimes even child pornography, some of them are kidnapped.
- Victims often come from low end families and are willing to do whatever it takes to help their families.
- Females as young as four years of age to married women are used for sex slavery.
- Sold female victims contract diseases as such as HIV and AIDS.
Girls are raped and at times badly injured that they are left to die.
Places Sex Trafficking Occurs
- A bulk amount of sex trafficking happens in Asia.
- “The U.N. crime-fighting office announced that 2.4 million people across the globe are victims of human trafficking at any one time, and 80 percent of them are being exploited as sexual slaves” (Humantrafficking.org).
- It is wrong to treat humans like wild animals, without respect and used.
Help Giving To Victims
- They are a few foundations to help the women and girls that have suffered from sex.
- Victims helped by foundations are sometimes given medical attention if needed, which is good for them because some suffer greatly.
- Human trafficking is tremendously inhumane and selling people not in their will is surely wrong.