Islamic State in Syria and Iraq
The Islamic State in Syria and Iraq is a radical Islamic group of terrorists that have grown to a large size enough to challenge the power the US Military. They are responsible for many bombings, mass murders, terrorism worldwide.
- The leader is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
- Isis kidnaps more than 140 Kurdish schoolboys in Syria
- Has forced more than 1.2 million Iraq citizens from their homes
- Have captured soldiers and beheaded them
- Wanted 200 million dollars from Japan for the lives of two Japanese hostages
Isis is still a growing threat and has yet to be destroyed. They are constantly sending videos the countries trying to display their power, intimidate, and recruit soldiers from other countries. There have even been US citizens try and travel to them and join. Some have been caught and charged with treason but some have made it to them and converted to Isis.