Administrator of the Year Award
Texas Association of School Librarians
Do you know an administrator
- who goes above and beyond the call of duty to support libraries?
- who advocates strongly for libraries, librarians, and library programs?
- who should be considered for the Distinguished Library Service Award for School Administrators?
Nominations must be emailed or postmarked no later than Monday, February 6, 2017.
Email the completed application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to
Coronado High School
4910 29th Drive
Lubbock, TX 79424
Who are we looking for?
We want an administrator who
- is instrumental in staffing and funding for the library/libraries,
- creates a culture in which the library is integral in the learning process at the campus level or across the district,
- supports and promotes library policies and programs,
- advocates for technology integration,
- contributes to building relationships with parents and the community,
- recognizes the value and supports involvement in professional learning, and
- makes all the other librarians really envious of you.