Land of wood and water
- Jamaica is surrounded by the Caribbean Sea.
- Jamaica's official language is English, but their national language is Jamaican Patois A.K.A (De Facto)
- Jamaica's government takes place in the framework of a representative parliamentary democratic constitutional monarchy.
- Jamaica's religions are Christian, Protestant and Roman Catholic, Jehovah's Witness.
- Jamaica has a combination of cultures. They get them from the Greater Antilles and more.
- Jamaica's exports are alumina, sugar, rum, coffee, yams, beverages, chemicals and mineral fuels. Export partners are the U.S, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands.
- !!! I could not find the immigration rate !!!
- Bob Marley did Reggae music, and Reggae is a type of music tradition in Jamaica.
- Jamaica is a tourist attraction just like the Caribbean islands.