The Fort of Halifax in 1749
The English began to build The fort of Halifax in 1749
The fort of Halifax in 1749
Fort George was built To keep Amaricans from attacking and to sign papers. They started to build Fort George in 1749 and finished to build 1856, it was also built make the Scottish Highlands HAPPY.
(1) Fort George was named after King George the II.
(2) They fortified (protected) the hill in 1749.
(3) The hill was getting cut off 10-12 metres to the Fort on top.
(4) The Fort was finished in 1856.
(5) the Fort took 247 years to be built.