Tips for Teens Auto Insurance 101
Made by Allyson Schall
- Complete an approved driver course ASAP
- Work with your parents to set up guidelines for using your car
- Keep your grades up! Your insurance company may give you a discount!
- Set a good example for your passengers- seat belts, don't speed, and don't drive carelessly
5. Don't carry an excessive amount of passengers because it increases the rate of crashing
6. Have your passengers get quotes 6 weeks before added to auto-insurance company
7. If you attend a school 100 miles away, you may be eligible for a discount on insurance
8. Do not buy a high-performance or sporty model because they are more expensive to repair, and insurance cost is more.