December 14, 2015
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Christmas Wish List
- Thursday, December 17 is PJ Day. All students may wear their pajamas to school.
- There is no school on Friday.
- Christmas Holiday-No School, December 18- January 4.
Auction Items Needed
Interested in Housing Options?
In Our Prayers…
- Prayers for Jessica Collicutt (former Green Oaks employee) and her family, especially her brother Lance Smith. He was involved in a car accident and suffered serious injuries.
- Prayers for Teresa Koch (Rebecca's mom), Judith Brewington (Jonathan's mom), and Sharon (Benjamin Hefner's aunt) as they struggle with health issues.
- Prayers for Carolyn Stryker, Leigh Weedman's mother-in-law, who is in the hospital.
- Prayers for Tobey Elliott, Haley's dad, for health concerns.
- Ongoing prayers for Nic Patterson and Adrian Martinez as they continue to fight leukemia.
We’d like to include your prayer concerns, too. Please call the office or submit them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Green Oaks has a continual need for items (listed below). In addition to the items on our wish list, right now we are in need of gift cards to Half Price Books, comic books, magazine subscriptions to Sports Illustrated Kids, Christian magazines, and teen magazines, including M, Twist, Teen Ink, etc. Green Oaks continues to collect Box Tops and Labels for Education. Please send these to school in a Ziploc bag.
White copy paper
Plastic forks, spoons, & knives
30 or 33 Gallon Trash Bags
These items are always needed and appreciated!