Tips on paying for your future
Brittani & Logan
What to look for in a college.
Ways to pay for college!
- Apply for financial aid
- Apply for national grants
- Apply for local scholarships
- Bargain with the college
- Find official benefactor
- Look Abroad
- Live at home
- Ask guidance counselor
Tips for College
- Apply to colleges your interested in
- Be aware of scholarship opportunities
- Don't just apply to one college, have a back up college
- Don't follow your friends
- Think about what you want to major in and find a college that offers that major
- Take your ACT/SAT as much as you can or want to achieve a higher score
What kind of colleges are their?
There are different types of colleges
Activities at college!
Football, soccer, volleyball, track, baseball, softball, basketball, rugby
- Intramural Sports
Basketball (3 on 3), dodgeball, tennis, doubles volleyball
Games club, speech club, photo club
Not all colleges offer the same sports and activities. Look into the colleges you are interested in to find more information about what they offer.