Learning w/a Chromeboook?
What Does That Mean for Your Child?
And Why Chromebooks?
Introducing the Chromebook
Means for My Child?
- Every student will have a Chromebook plus a bag to keep it free from damage
- They will use the same device everyday
- Chromebooks will be kept at school and charged every night.
- Teachers will deliver daily classroom content through a teacher created Blog
- Students will learn to turn in assignments digitally
- Chromebooks specifically use a suite of apps called Google Drive, for free, that students will use daily
- Learning will move toward a curriculum integrated with technology for the 21st century learner
Student will create, save and store all Google documents within their Google Drive.
Google Suite of Apps:
- Form and Draw
Google Drive App Sharing
Students can share any Google Drive app with other students and teachers for collaborative, real time work.