We Are Together Tamanend!
January 28, 2013
CBSD's VH1-Save the Music Concerts
Above: Students from Tamanend and Holicong joined together with Music teachers from all over the district for the finale.
Below: Mr. Werner sang "Live Like You Were Dying" accompanied by Mr. Chodoroff; Ms. Weber played "Devil Went Down to Georgia" with Mrs. DeVasto; and Mr. Sanchez sang "Thriller" accompanied by TMS Student Dancers.
End of 2nd Marking Period
The KAD Spirit Keeps Growing
KAD Yogurtree Day!
Friday, Feb. 1st, 10:45am
This is an online event.
KAD Family Pancake Breakfast on February 17th
Got R o A R?
Nicole W. was nominated by Mrs. Gamble for her Achievement.
Ryan W. was nominated for his Achievement by Mrs. Gamble.
Mr. Dennis nominated Abby C. for being Responsible.
Highlighted in a Previous Tamanend Connections:
- In order to promote more students eating breakfast before school, Tamanend will soon have a breakfast cart. Students will be able to purchase breakfast items from 7:10 a.m. until 7:25 a.m. The cart will be located at the Science end of the Library Hallway. Students will be able to use their IDs to swipe their account number, or they can enter it manually. Students will be allowed to eat breakfast in their homerooms. For more information about the selection and prices, click here.
- Tamanend is helping to Save Kids Castle! Click here to donate your time, talent or money. To learn more about this worthwhile community service project, you can follow it on Twitter @SaveKidsCastle.
- It is Kelly Anne Dolan Season at TMS. If you would like to donate to the KAD Memorial Fund online: http://dolanfund.org/account (please note "Tamanend" when donating online). If you would like to get involved, please email Mr. Jeff Klein or call 267.893.2910.
- We need parents, students and staff for our Wellness Committee. If you are interested in helping with a fitness program after school, starting a vegetable garden in our courtyard, or have some other ideas to help our students and staff "go green" and stay fit, please contact Mrs. Mary McDonald, Mrs. Lauren Myrtetus and Ms. Brenda Scheffey about becoming involved in our Wellness Committee.
- Students currently taking an Algebra course will take the PA Keystone Exam in Algebra this year, unless they took the Algebra Keystone two years ago and were proficient. The following is a link with more information about the PA Keystone Exams: http://www.cbsd.org/curriculum/assessment/Pages/PA-Keystone-Exams.aspx.
- If you have a Twitter account, now you can get "Tiger Tweets" by following us @CBTamanendMS where we will proudly share good news and accomplishments of our students and staff.
Please read and share with others our "TMS Points of Pride."
Please volunteer to help make this year at TMS great!
- Click here to register to receive CBSD text alerts.