A plan for the extreme makeover
My detailed plan
- I will be using smore to finish my design (30 minutes)
- Inserting all of my design and finish them.
- Finish off my chosen design conclusion
- The resources I will be use will be smore.com, camera, pencil, paper and a word processor.
Tuesday 7th (investigate) - For homework, I will be researching on the internet for examples of DT workshops around the world and the focus layout of it. (30 minutes)
Wednesday 8th (create) -
- Creating the building floor by using sketch-up (30 minutes)
- Measure the existing building carefully (15 minutes)
- Getting feedback from friends and teachers about my building. (15 minutes)
- Adding doors and walls (30 minutes)
Thursday 9th - create (i should be completing the walls and color)
Friday 10th - create (I should be starting to create my doors and making sure that the sizes are correct)
Saturday 11th - create (I will be working on other academic things)
Sunday 12th - create ( I will be working on other academic things)
Monday 13th -create (I should be working on my locker room and splitting every of my rooms in sections)
Tuesday 14th - create - (I should be working on my display and getting the glass ready)
Wednesday 15th - create (i should be adding all of the furnitures inside)
- Plan and evaluate.
Thursday 16th - create (editing)
Friday 17th - Evaluate my finishing product and submit everything through managebac.
Reflection of my plan: