WISELearn Content Curation Project
FOR Wisconsin educators BY Wisconsin educators
Find a Spring 2016 WISELearn Curation Opportunity at a CESA Near You!
Click the link to register. Please register at only one event.
Join hundreds of educators across Wisconsin in the statewide WISELearn Educator Portal: Content Curation Project
This Spring 2016 curation is focused on the expertise of health, physical education, business and information technology, agriculture, theater arts in addition to the ongoing content areas of science, English-language arts and mathematics practitioners across all grade levels. We welcome the expertise of seasoned resource curators, such as library media specialists, instructional resource coaches, curriculum and instruction directors and special services educators.
What is the WISELearn Educator Portal? Click HERE for more information!
Summer 2016 may add additional content areas. Stay tuned for more information about those upcoming opportunities.
MORE CURATION EVENTS COMING SOON!
What To Expect
- Completion of online "flipped" curator training module prior to curation date - approximately 1-2 hours
- Have 4-5 already existing digital resources in hand at curation date (to put through the vetting protocols)
- Complete a curation date, peer reviewing and curating two-four digital resources
- Stipend for your "own time" online curator training and preparation
- Flat mileage reimbursement to your local CESA
- Your district may invoice for substitute reimbursement, where applicable
- You are a founding member of a growing repository of high-quality, Wisconsin educator-approved digital content for our learners. How exciting is that?