October 11-14, 2016 (Many pictures included!)
Lets take a look at next week:
- DOLA (Day of Limited Attendance)- No HW
- Phys. Ed- Wear Sneakers!
Tuesday: DOLA- No HW
Wednesday: Hip Pickles Show
- iPad Introduction Lesson with Mrs. Donovan!
- September & October birthday party!
FUN at MATH centers!
We added the number of beads on our card to our string.
We built towers as big as our card number and put them in order from least to greatest.
We did a practice activity for topic 2!
Here are a few updates on our classroom parties:
- We will have our PTA parents contact you when it is your turn to come join us for a classroom party.
- We will use your email address and/or phone number to help sign up for the event. If you do not wish for your email to be given to the PTA parents please notify me as soon as possible. If we do not hear from you by next week we assume it is okay!
- If you are unable to make a party you can send any family member (aunt, uncle, grandparents, etc.)
- We are going through our class list alphabetically. So if you are in the beginning of the alphabet expect a call/email soon for our Fall Festival! (10/31 at 2:00)
- A letter will come out soon asking for $5.00. The PTA parents will use this money to help buy crafts for our classroom parties. When it is your turn to come to a holiday party you may also bring a treat/snack if you wish!