Week at a Glance
Holy cow! Only 10 more school days until Christmas Break! Where did time go? Yesterday I actually started making my Christmas cards. I am a bit late in getting started this year. I did get the final design for the card done and cut out most of the paper, but then realized I did not buy enough adhesive to assemble the cards. So, off to Michael's I went late last night! I didn't mind, though. I often go Christmas shopping late at night for a couple reasons. For one, I am a night owl and mornings are not my friend, and secondly, the shopping crowds are much less late at night so it makes it much easier to get some shopping done. I hope to take a break from schoolwork today to start stamping the design and begin assembling the cards. I have quite a few I need to get done by the 19th. :-)
- Jar Wars begins!
- 7:30 a.m.--Tracey meets with K-2 staff in her classroom--Waterford info
- 7:30 a.m.--Grade level collaboration (Gr. 3-6 may want to meet in MP room since there is a meeting for you at 8:00 in the MP room.)
- 8:00 a.m.--Gr. 2-6 meets with Karen in MP room--Study Island and Acuity
- 1:30 p.m.--meeting--Karen & Faith
- 2:50 p.m.--meeting for all teachers who have ELL students in MP room
- 8:30 a.m.--Mega Party in gym/cafeteria
- Fundraiser prize distribution in p.m.
- 2:00 p.m.--interview?
- 3:45 p.m.--interview?
- Data due to Karen
- Staff Carry-In Luncheon
- 7:30 a.m.--Gr. 5 data meeting
- 8:30 a.m.--Gr. 2 data meeting
- 9:00 a.m.--case conference--Lucinda & Karen
- 1:30 p.m.--Gr. 4 data meeting
- 5:00 p.m.--NEHS bell ringing at Wal-Mart
- 6:00-9:00 p.m.--girls basketball practice
- Dental Health program--See schedule below.
- Lockdown drill today
- 7:30 a.m.--RTI meeting
- 7:30 a.m.--FLS/preK data meeting
- 8:00 a.m.--case conference--Lucinda & Karen
- 8:30 a.m.--Student of the Week nominations due
- 9:00 a.m.--meeting--Karen
- 12:30 p.m.--K data meeting
- 2:00 p.m.--case conference--Lucinda & Karen
- 2:50 p.m.--RTI meeting
- 3:45 p.m.--meeting--Karen @ENCO
- 6:30 p.m.--Winter Music Program
- 7:30 a.m.--gr. 3 data meeting
- 9:00-9:30 a.m.--Karen covers Scott's Success Time & 2-E goes to PE
- 12:30 p.m.--K-3 awards
- 1:15 p.m.--Gr. 4-6 awards
- 2:00 p.m.--Gr. 6 data meeting
- 2:50 p.m.--Gr. 1 data meeting
- 3:30 p.m.--Gr. 4 Weekly Notes due
- 4:00 p.m.--Staff Christmas party at Country Heritage