JROB Dugout 5/6-10
We are WILD' N Out about JROB Teachers & Staff!
With Appreciation ...: Each of you has made such an impact in the lives of those around you; the students and staff alike. You want what is best for students and I appreciate the ways in which you take risks in your teaching because it is what is best for them, not necessarily what is convenient or easy for you.
As you embark on another week of learning, growing, developing, teaching, and guiding, please know how much we care about each one of you and have the most sincere and profound gratitude for what you do with and for our students.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I hope this week you know you are loved, supported and truly appreciated for the artful ways in which you show up for kids on a daily basis!
We ready..that's right...READY for SBAC SUCCESS!!
Notes from Damita and Paula
1. The NEW LROIX Data Dashboard
Click on the link below to access the video that shows the features of the new LROIX data dashboard. this is the video that was shared at our staff meeting this week. The video goes fast, so I wanted you to have access to watch it as many times as you would like. Please feel free to see me with any questions. Please "play with the new dashboard" in the coming weeks in order to familiarize yourself with the new features s they will assist you in our end of year data meetings!!
2. Don't forget to start adding your own resources to JROB's Kindness Classroom! Your colleagues would appreciate the resources.
Please also take a moment to take the survey via Google Forms, so that we have a better idea how to structure the program next year. Did you like the monthly long theme on growth mindset or do you like the weaving of concepts throughout the month? Share your thoughts!
3. Robinson will receive an exterior painting of our campus this SUMMER 2019. No access for students or staff from June 17 - August 17.
4. Robinson will receive upgrades to our school's HVAC system along with additional upgrades for 2020-21. These upgrades will cause our "entire campus: staff and students" to be moved to a different location. More details will be forthcoming throughout the 2019-20 school year for staff, parents and community regarding the move for Robinson.
5. Due to increasing instructional support needs on our campus, we have run out of space to house the programs and interventions needed. Therefore, we are going to have to move the current location of the Parent Center housed in room 32 for the 2019-20 school year. The Parent Center will now become a "shared room space" with the WRAP program. More details will be forthcoming about the "shared space use" in the application for both Parent Center and WRAP/After School program for the 2019-20 school year.
6. End of Year Data & Student Success Meeting with Paula and Damita:
7. Long range - "Skeletal planning dates for 19-20(all day):
June 3 - 3rd - Library
June 4 - 1st - Library
June 5 - 4th - Library
June 6 - 5th - Library
June 7th - 2nd - Library
June 10th - Kinder- TBA
In the LBC..Relationships, ...Relationships will keep us together!
Using this 1970's chords for "Love will Keep us Together" the "new" JROB 2019 version is ...
"Relationships, ........Relationships will keep us TOGETHER".
......Relationships will keep us together
Think of support and love, whenever
Some special-DOLPHIN comes along, singing their ups and downs
Don't lose ground, you've just got to be a warm demander,
Just stop 'Cause they really need your Love and respect,
Stop, They are watching and thinking of your daily lessons
Sooo...Look in their heart and let them see your unconditional expectations,
'Cause... Relationships will keep us/them TOGETHER!!!
Click the link for the music and sing the new LYRICS over the next 32 days!! OMG, I see a Challenge coming...Be ready!!
Donut be ABSENT in May Final attendance push..
Planning and Reserving our 19-20 Calendar dates...
August 19 - Office staff back on site/Office open to the communityAugust 23 - Staff Retreat: 9:00-1:00, (Camp Fire LB ) #TeamRobinson CHALLENGES..oh yeah!!
August 26 - Staff Data Data and Action Plan Day - 5 hours paid
August 27 - Opening Day..8:30staff annual picture (Blue Jeans please), 9ish until 10:30,
& 11:00 Welcome BBQ with families
August 28 - 1st Day with students - Minimum Day @ 1:00
August 28 - Staff Meeting - Emergency Preparedness
August 30 - Paycheck on "new system"
ST MATH/Jiji Weekly Progress: 4/29- 5/3/2019
Open House..Celebrating our #180daysofwhy
This parent bulletin is sent via email and text message to parents each week. It is also available on our school's website.
JROB Happenings: Be in the Know!
CELEBRATING TEAM ROBINSON!!!!! A week of FUN: May 6-10
5/6 - 5/10 - Staff Appreciation!!!
5/6 - VP Meeting @ 9:30
5/6 - Custodial Meeting @ 1:45
5/7 - Admin Meeting @ 2:45
5/8 - Nurse Day - Celebrating our Nurse Claudia!!
5/8 - Miller to TRC @ 3:30
5/8 - Staff Meeting - Hummmm a little "Twist of Excitement" OMG...Ohhh yeah Challenges!
5/10 - Principals' Meeting
5/10 - AA Young Leaders on Stage
5/11 - Saturday School
5/15 - MS Department Head Meeting @ TRC
5/15 - SSC and ELAC Coffee Hour
5/15 - Staff Meeting
5/16 - Most Inspiring Student Awards celebration (L. Saldivar)
5/17 - Color Run!!!! Don't miss the Best event of the YEAR!!!!
5/17 - Miller off-site
5/18 - Science Fair (select students)
5/18 - Saturday School (Last One)
5/20 - Staff Meeting
5/22 - Open House
5/23 - Select Middle School classes - Tobacco Survey