Community Supported Agriculture
The Benefits of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
Benefits for farmers:
- Farmers are now able to spend time marketing the food early in the year, which is helpful when it comes to making a profit.
- Receive payment early in the season, which helps with the farm's revenue.
Benefits for consumers:
- Consumers are now allowed to eat food that is considered to be much more fresh.
- Develop a relationship with the farmer who grows the food.
- Consumers can now learn more about how the food that they will eventually eat is grown.