October 2020 Newsletter
CUSD Indigenous Education Program 2020-2021
Indigenous Parent Committee Meeting
- A review of the Indigenous Ed. Program services & enrollment process
- Guest Speaker: Phoenix Indian Center Youth Development
- Survey Results review (survey closes 10/25!)
- Virtual IPC Officer Nominations (IPC Officer Election ballot will be sent out soon, stay tuned!)
To view the PowerPoint presentation from the 9/30 meeting and learn more about the IPC, visit our website.
25th Annual Creative Expression Competition
Phoenix Indian Center: Signal Success, Hands-On Banking
Phoenix Indian Center is hosting a series of workshops aimed at the following types of skills:
- College readiness
- Career readiness
- Money-management skills (this portion of the workshop was created in part by AISES, the American Indian Science and Engineering Society)
To register for the workshop, click this link. For questions, contact them: (602) 264-6768 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
R E S O U R C E S
Enjoy your fall break! See you at the next IPC Meeting, 10/28.
VIEW INFORMATION ON PROGRAM ENROLLMENT, PROGRAM SERVICES, INDIGENOUS PARENT COMMITTEE, PROGRAM FORMS, GRIC STUDENT ADVISORS, AND MORE!
WE SHARE RESOURCES, OPPORTUNITIES, IDEAS, AND PROGRAM UPDATES FOR OUR CUSD INDIGENOUS ED. COMMUNITY DAILY!
Indigenous Engagement Specialist - Tia Gramzinski
Gila River Advisor - Shelly Aday
Director of Federal Programs - Monica Romero
Administrative Assistant - Diana Moreno