2020-21 School Year #4 - August 31, 2020
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
Add + VantageMR Course 2 - Online/Virtual
Add+VantageMR® Course 2 specific coaching support will include eight, two-hour sessions of virtual professional development beyond Course 1 that extends teacher knowledge of place value, multi-digit addition and subtraction, and multiplication and division strategies FREE,
8-part series begins 9/29/20; 24 SCECHs available. Learn More and Register
Tell Your Parents
- Immunization Drive-Up Clinic for Kindergarten & Grade 7 Students, 9/2/20, by appointment only
- September Mobile Food Pantry Schedule
- Masks for Kids: Why and how?
Back-to-School Planning: Checklists to Guide Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers
- Kids stuck at home: 3 ways to foster social skills
- Delta Kappa Gamma Mini Grants up to $250, submit by 11/1/20
- FREE masks are available at all MADL branches
- Looking to brush up your tech skills? Andy Mann has recorded all PD he has delivered since March
Get Your Learning On!
- WestMac Coaches Meetings (must have 10 hours of START training) 4-part series begins 9/22/20, FREE, Dinner
- Dialogue, Discussion and Debate: Navigating critical classroom conversations 9/15/20; FREE, 1.75 SCECHs
Safe & Legal Support of Students with Health and Medication Needs: K-12 9/16/20; $45, 6 SCECHs
Safe & Legal Support For Students with Health and Medication Needs: Early Child 10/2/20; $45, 6 SCECHs
Don't Miss This!
21 Day Equity Challenge Starts September 8!
The Equity Challenge is an interactive digital resource for individuals to take it upon themselves to deepen their understanding of, and willingness to confront racism. For 21 days, participants receive an email “prompt” with a short reading, video or audio file. Participants are encouraged to take about ten to fifteen minutes each day with the material in the prompt. The challenge runs September 8-28. See Details
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
So Easy....Even a Four-Year-Old Can Do It!How can kids stay safe in classrooms this fall? See Head Start students demonstrate how to wear masks, wash hands, use hand sanitizer, and practice social distancing in their classroom!