Weekly Principal Update
May God bless you, guide you, and keep you safe.
From the Principal's Desk
Dear St. Clare Families,
It is with gratitude and humility that I extend a huge thank you to Mary DeMoulin (Giese) for her efforts with the Feasting for Funds events. As the lead coordinator of these fundraising efforts and through each of you generously supporting local businesses, St. Clare's was able to raise thousands of dollars in financial support. That is truly incredible! After eight years of dedication and leadership, Mary informed me that she is looking to step down and pass the reins to another awesome volunteer.
THANK YOU MARY for all of your help and effort to support St. Clare School through this incredible fundraiser. If you are interested in helping with the coordination of the Feasting for Funds monthly fundraiser, please contact Katie Stanczak or Lea VandeHey at the school office.
Also, as a follow-up to previous communication, I would like to graciously thank Mr. Chad Romenekso from Icon Marketing. He has agreed to be the Financial Liaison for St. Clare School. His efforts will provide needed supports to the school budgeting and long-term strategic planning efforts. Chad and I will be working to provide sound strategies and recommendations to the School Advisory Board, Parish Finance Council, and Fr. Brian related to the school finances.
Thank you to Mary and Chad for your dedication to St. Clare's!
Lastly, please be sure to check out our newly updated school website! The registration information with enrollment packet and tuition overview is uploaded for your reference. Please review it and reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns.
KEY TOPICS IN THIS NEWSLETTER:
1. Tuition Letter and Registration Process
2. WPCP - Wisconsin Parental Choice Program
3. Catholic Schools Week - Events, Details, and St. Clare Apparel Clothing Swap
4. Gently Used St. Clare Apparel Collection - Please drop off your items by 1/25.
5. Dash for Cash - Green Bay Gambler's
6. Snow Removal Volunteers Needed in Wrightstown (especially on weekdays).
7. Next Feasting for Funds: CRUSH Nutrition (Last day to order is 1/18/23).
8. Feasting for Funds Update
9. Chipotle Fundraiser
10. Upcoming Dates and Schedule Reminders
Please Donate Gently Used St. Clare Apparel Bring items to the School Office by January 25th Items will be available to families at the Open House on Sunday, January 29th.
$3 from each ticket sold goes back to St. Clare's plus a portion of the proceeds from the Dash for Cash event. Let's cheer on our very own Mr. Brauer as he is out on the ice raising some funds for our school!
Communication about Winter Weather and School Delays/Cancellations
Last day to order CRUSH Feasting for Funds is January 18th
Early Release on Friday, January 20th - Student Dismissal is 11:20am
Important Dates & Reminders
Friday, January 13, 2023 - XTreme Air Field Trip
- Friday, January 20, 2023 - Early Dismissal at 11:20am and Professional Development for Teachers.
- Tuesday, January 24, 2023 - 5th Grade Retreat to Camp Tekakwitha
- January 28th - February 5th - Catholic Schools Week and Open Enrollment
- Saturday, January 28th - Catholic Schools Week Masses at 4pm Askeaton and 5:30pm Wrightstown, PLUS Green Bay Gamblers Dash for Cash Game at 7:05pm.
- Sunday, January 29th - Catholic Schools Week Masses at 8am Greenleaf and 10am Wrightstown.
- Sunday, January 29th - Open House following the 10am Mass in Wrightstown and Gently Used School Apparel available.
- Wednesday, February 1st - Open Enrollment for the WPCP "School Choice" Program
- Thursday, February 2nd - Mass at 8:05am in Wrightstown. Then, Coffee with the Principal, treats, and a family social afterwards.
- Friday, February 3rd - NO SCHOOL