Zombie Survival Guide!!!

Are u ready for the zombie apocalipse???-Angel,im awesome :0

Zombies will eat you if you don't have my survival guide....

My survival guide will help you survive the zombie apocalypse. It will tell you where to go and what you will need during this very scary event.

How to survive the zombie apocalipse in the Rocky mountains!!!

Description: You should live in the Rocky mountains because it stretches from Alaska to New Mexico, It is younger and taller than the Appalachian mountains. It is rugged and pointy, It also contains the Continental Divide.


Rating: If I were to live in the Rocky mountains during the zombie apocalypse I would probably rate it an 8 because there would be a 20% chance the rocks would fall on you, 80% chance you would survive.



Explanation:You would want to pick the Rocky mountains because, the zombies can not climb them. Zombies have very bad eyes, so you would want to wear camouflage so you can blend in with the mountains and be unseen by those stupid, blind zombies. Make sure you bring a lot of water and your favorite food to last at least a couple weeks, wear very warm clothes at all times, the Rocky mountains are very cold all year round. That's why you would want to live in the Rocky mountains and what you should bring.

How to survive the zombie apocalypse in Basin & Range!!!

Description:You should live in Basin & Range because it has isolated mountain ranges of different heights. Also includes canyons, Death Valley (the lowest point in North America.)


Rating:If I were to live in Basin & Range during the zombie apocalypse I would probably rate it a 6 Because their is a 40% chance all the rocks and mountains would fall on you and a 60% chance you would survive.



Explanation:You would want to pick the Basin & Range because there is a lot of mountains, hills, Death Valley (the lowest point in North America),and plateaus.A matter a fact... the zombies are to slow for you so you could just run to Death Valley and go down the ladder and then take it down when the zombies come and they will never get to you, because if they fell they would die immediately.Make sure you bring a lot of water and your favorite food to last about a couple weeks. Bring warm clothes during the day and cold clothes at night. That's why you should go to the Basin & Range during the zombie apocalypse.

How to survive the zombie apocalypse at the Coastal Range!!!

Description:You would want to live in the Coastal Range during the zombie apocalypse because it is located along the Pacific Coast, stretches from Canada to Mexico. It is made up of rugged mountains, fertile valleys, and rocky beaches. There mountain ranges:Sierra Nevada's, and the Cascades.


Rating:If I were to live in the Coastal Range during the zombie apocalypse i would probably rate it as a 9 because you could hide anywhere, ANYWHERE!!!!!!There would be a 10% chance of things falling on you and 90% of you most likely surviving.


Explanation:You would want to live in the Coastal Range during the zombie apocalypse because it has a variety of places to hide, such as tunnels in plateaus.You can also rent a boat and sail off to the Pacific Coast to an island that the zombies can't get to.Make sure you wear summer clothes at all times it is very warm in the Coastal Range.Bring a lot of water and your favorite food to last about a couple weeks.That is why you would want to live in the Coastal Range during the zombie apocalypse.

Big image

THE LADDER INTO DEATH VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!

This ladder is located in the Basin & Range, Death Valley!!!!