Miss Niedringhaus September 8,2015
If you have not done so, please read the Code of Conduct and electronically sign! It is very important that everyone does this!
I am looking at having the Topic 2 Math test on Monday September 14.
- Students will find the sum of three addends using any order.
- Students will find sums by making 10 when adding.
- Students will draw a picture and write a number sentence to solve a story problem.
- Students will review for topic 2 test.
- Students will compare the characters of two stories.
- Students will determine the point of view and author's purpose in a text.
- Students will determine fact verses opinion.
- Students will discuss the opinions of characters in a story.
- Students will add transition words to their writing.
- Students will revise their how-to-piece.
- Students will edit their how-to-piece.
- Students will write an opinion piece about something they want.
We will learn how to spell words with hard and soft c.