SOME DUE FRIDAY
Don't miss trying for one of these great opportunities
Clicking on the links for each scholarship will give you more details.
THESE TWO HAVE AN EXTENDED DUE DATE TO FRIDAY MARCH 31!
- Genworth Veterans Scholarship - 2 - $1,000 Scholarships!
- Genworth Latino Scholarship - 2 - $5,000 Scholarships!
Also Due Friday, March 31
- GRASP 2+2 Renewable Scholarships - multiple - A new scholarship specifically for high school seniors who plan to attend community college and transfer to a four-year college.
Also Due Friday, March 31 **NORTHERN NECK ONLY**
- Carry-On Trailer Corporation Future Welder's Scholarship - multiple - For high school seniors in the Northern Neck and Essex County pursuing a career in welding.
DUE IN APRIL
GRASP Last Dollar Scholarship - One per GRASP high school - Due Friday, April 21
The Kiwanis Club of Greater Richmond - 1 renewable - Due Sunday, April 30
- Provides schools with information about student’s eligibility for federal student aid
- The State of Virginia uses the information to help award state aid
- Schools often require the FAFSA to award institutional aid
- Some scholarships require the FAFSA
- Virginia Tuition Assistance Grant (VTAG), a non-need-based state award earmarked for Virginia residents who attend a private college in Virginia, requires the FAFSA