Back to School Update
Talbot County Public Schools - Issue: #2 | 9-4-2020
Mensaje de la Superintendente Griffith
- September 8: First Day of School! Remote Learning for all students
- September 8: Meal Distribution Resumes
- September 16: Board of Ed Meeting
PARENT TUTORIALS FOR ONLINE LEARNING!
Learn how to:
- Access FROG (our Learning Management System)
- Use Zoom links (to access real time remote learning with teachers)
- View work assigned by the teacher and submitted by their child\
All tutorials and instructions are posted in both English and Spanish
TCPS will be hosting evening clinics for parents to attend to ask questions and troubleshoot issues with our technology team. Stay tuned for more information!
TCPS Technology Helpdesk
To schedule and appointment email our Campus-based Helpdesks:
- Easton High: EHShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Easton Middle: EMShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Easton Elementary: EEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Chapel District Elementary: CDEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- White Marsh Elementary: WMEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- Tilghman Elementary: TEShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
- St Michaels Campus: SMShelpdesk@talbotschools.org
Hours of Helpdesk Operations:
Technicians will be available during normal school hours
Meal Distribution Resumes September 8th!
Meal Distribution resumes September 8th! Breakfast and lunch are free for all TCPS students and children ages 2-18.
Students learning on-site will be provided breakfast and lunch while at school, and they will have the option to take home a breakfast and lunch at dismissal on Tuesdays to provide them meals for their Wednesday at home. Meal distribution for students learning virtually and siblings will take place shortly after your school dismissal time on Tuesday's and Friday's. Please see the distribution schedule below.