Have an addiction to coffee?
You are far from alone.
Yes, I too, am addicted to coffee!
What happens when you stop drinking coffee?
Symptoms of withdrawal may be:
- depressed mood
- difficulty concentrating
- 90% of Americans consume some form of caffeine every day/More than 80% of American adults drink coffee every day
- There has been only 1 reported death by caffeine in over-ingestion
- 75% of coffee will be out of your system in about 10 hours
Having a coffee addiction may effect the way you live.
- "Caffeine History." Caffeine History. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.
- "Exotic Beverages." Richard Charlton's Coffeehouse. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.
- "Neurologic Effects of Caffeine ." Neurologic Effects of Caffeine. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.
"Caffeine Facts: Addiction, Insomnia, Pregnancy Effects, and More." WebMD. WebMD, n.d. Web. 01 Mar. 2015.
"This Is How Your Brain Becomes Addicted to Caffeine." Smithsonian. N.p., n.d. Web. 14 Mar. 2015.
"Caffeinsanity." Caffeine Addiction Statistics. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.
Medical News Today. MediLexicon International, n.d. Web. 15 Mar. 2015.
"Is Coffee Actually Bad for You?" Rational Romantics. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.
"17 Awesome Facts That You Never Knew About Coffee." Distractify. N.p., 04 May 2014. Web. 24 Mar. 2015.
"I Love Days When My Only Problem Is…." Quotes Pictures and Images Coffee Category. N.p., n.d. Web. 25 Mar. 2015.