Hawaii, Nevada, Louisiana.
Capital: Honolulu. Nickname: The Aloha state. Date of Statehood: August 21, 1959 State Flower: Hibiscus. State Bird: Nene .State Tree: Candlenut Tree .Interesting facts: The only state that grows coffee. The island was once home of the largest pineapple plantations .Tourist Attractions: USS Arizona, Sea Life Park, and Diamond head.
- Capital: Carson City
- Nickname: Silver State
- State Flower: Sage Brush
- State Bird: Mountain Blue Bird
- State Tree: Bristle Cone Pine
- Interesting Facts: 7th largest state. Has more mountain ranges than any other state. Largest-gold producing state.
- Tourist Attractions: Hoover Dam, Fly Gyser, and Fremont Street
- Capital: Baton Rouge
- Nickname: Pelican state
- Date of Statehood: April 30,1812
- State Flower: Magnolia
- State Bird: Eastern Brown Pelican
- State Tree: Bald Cypress
- Interesting Facts: The only state that dosen't have counties. Breax Bridge is known as the ,"crawfish capital. The town Jean Lafitte was a hideout for piartes.
- Tourist Attractions: Nationol World War two musem. Saint Louis Cemontery.