Throw Away The Old Playbook!
What We've Learned...
- Just 1 in 5 teachers feel their classrooms have the right level of technology
- Almost a third of all college students take at least one online course (kind of like us, now! Go DED318!)
- 43% of teachers have used online games in the classroom
- 6 in 10 students have used a digital textbook
- 76% of teachers believe that technology in the classroom enhances the material being taught
- For more awesome statistics, please zoom into the infographic. It contains a lot of great information!
Our super educational movie
Why use technology in the classroom?
It's all about technology!
We challenge you to use some of these technological resources in your classroom, or at least try them out for yourself! Even you traditionalists may be surprised how easy and exciting they are to incorporate in your lesson plans. So go for it: throw out the old playbook and get with the tech!