- Buddhists strive for there live to have a deep insight into the true nature of life and do not worship gods or deities.
- There is no belief in a personal god.
- Buddhists believe that nothing is fixed or permanent and that change is always possible.
- They can either worship at home or at a temple.
- Siddhartha Gautama, the Buddha, was born into a royal family
- holidays/ holy days: Dharma Day. (This day shows the beginning of the Buddha's teachings)
- Main location: Thiland
- Originated in mecca
- Holy book: The Quran
- Name for god: Allah
- Believe in angles, one god, Prophets
- Holidays: Eid ul fitr & Eid ul Adah
- Practices: Daily prayers, Pilgrimage to Mecca, fasting, Ramadan
- one god, monotheistic.
- This god goes by Lord, Christ, or God. Christians believe that he created everything....and that his son, Jesus, came to Earth lived a perfect life. They believe that Jesus came to close the gap created by humans in the form of sin between god and humans
- Holy book:The Bible.
- Major holidays: Easter, Good Friday, Christmas.
- Highly practiced rituals : to pray, going to Church on Sundays, the holy day, and listening to a Pastor preach the Bible.
- Major Location: United States.