A Message from the Principal
I hope each of your families had a wonderful and restful Thanksgiving break! Although I enjoyed spending time with my family and having some lazy days, I am so happy to be back in the school building with your children. They are full of joy and make me smile daily.
We have just a few weeks until we leave for Winter break and end our first semester. As I reflect on my first semester as a White Tiger, I am filled with pride and excitement. I am proud of all of our students, teachers, and staff members who work hard everyday and I am excited to continue to learn and grow together.
Please read the information below for important information including a COVID vaccine clinic at CWES and the date for the upcoming holiday parties.
As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything you need or if we can support your family with anything. I hope that your holiday season is filled with family, friends, and precious memories.
Character Trait of the Month
Click BELOW to hear Ms. Helms read the book, After the Fall.
Our School Day
7:15 Doors Open
7:15-7:35 Free Breakfast
7:35 Tardy Bell
2:50 Dismissal (All Grade Levels)
PFISD is offering COVID vaccine clinics for students and families at various campuses. A clinic will be held at CWES on 12/2/2021 from 3-6:30pm. Please visit the link below to sign up.
- The weather is getting cooler! Students will still be going outside to play. When needed, please make sure you send your student to school with a jacket. Also, please label your student's jackets. We already have A LOT that have been left behind on the playground.
- Please remember that the school doors do not open until 7:15am each morning. Students who are outside before this time are not supervised by staff members. If you arrive before 7:15am and have your child wait in the car with you until the doors open, please park while you wait in a parking spot and not in the drop off lane.
Teacher and Staff Shout Outs!
- To: Mr. Medina- Our son Hudson loves that you challenge him daily. Relationship and rapport with your students is your priority and it shows! Thank you for going above and beyond to build meaningful connections! From: The Hoke Family
- To: Ms. Robledo- We are beyond blessed to have you for the second time! You inspire Hudson’s love for leaning and he comes home with the best stories about how you teach. We appreciate your dedication and hard work!!!! From: The Hoke Family
- To: Mrs. Hernandez- Mrs. Hernandez goes above and beyond each and everyday! We are so thankful for her! We could never thank her enough! From: Russell and Joanna Soto
- To: Mrs. Pitchford- Mrs. Pitchford makes our son feel so at home when he’s at school! We are forever thankful for her! From: Russell and Joanna Soto
- To: All staff- The displays in the main hall have been so attractive and informative. The Dia de los Muertos ofrenda is beautiful and so meaningful with images of loved ones. The Dyslexia Awareness Month and Hispanic Heritage displays were also so eye-catching and informative. The teachers at Caldwell work hard on these beautiful displays! From: Anonymous
- To: Mr. Medina- Gracias por siempre ser entusiasta en tus clases, Estefania ama ir a la escuela porque siempre llega a contarnos anécdotas diferentes, le encanta. Es bueno que nuestros hijos sean felices y disfruten ir a la escuela. From: Laura y Ramiro Sandi
- To: Ms. Robledo- Estefania te quiere mucho y disfruta estar en clases contigo, gracias por querer y ser paciente con nuestros hijos. From: Laura y Ramiro Sandi