TEAM CSF News - Weekly Update
One Team. One Goal. No Limits.
- Blogs updated by 8am
- Planning meetings (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th)
- No ELA Planning meeting (3rd and 4th)
- Faculty Christmas Party
- Kelly out of the building.
- No ELA Planning Meeting (5K, 1st, 2nd, and 5th) - Kelly out of the building
- Lesson Plans turned in before leaving
- Muse Machine @ 9am
- Isaac's Christmas Pick-up
- Early Dismissal (I will make an announcement when you may leave.)
- Rotation Time (see below)
- Party - It is the responsibility of the teacher to check for food allergies, and make sure that permission forms were signed by the parent and returned. If you have questions, please let me know before Friday.
- Please make sure you are here on time each day. If it is your duty day, please be at your duty location when the 7am bell sounds, not moving towards it.
- Please make sure you have the walkie before going outside. Many of you are taking students outside before requesting the walkie. This becomes a safety issue when you do this.
- Please make sure you are actively monitoring students.
- To ensure the safety of our students during recess, all teachers from each grade level should be on duty. In 4K/5K, the teacher and assistant should be on recess duty.
- Please make sure that the outside doors close and lock when you enter/exit the building.
- If you are on duty in the gym during afternoon dismissal, please make sure you are actively walking around ensuring students are quiet and listening for their name. Please refrain from participating in side conversations. I realize everyone is ready for Christmas Break, but our focus must be on the safety of our students! Thanks in advance for your help!
- Mark your calendar for our RtI/PBIS visit on Thursday, February 25th.
- Remember that in grades 3-5, each of you will create additional units in Canvas for the 2nd semester.
- Teachers report to work by 9am when opening is delayed for two hours; they should report to work by 8am when there is a one hour delay. As always, employees should use their own judgement in assessing their particular situations. We do not want individuals to put themselves at risk by trying to travel in hazardous conditions.
- Make sure you are entering grades in PS each week and sending home signed papers every two weeks.
- Reminder - No Clubs during the month of December. 3rd-5th Grade teachers, please include this on your newsletters.
December 18th Activity
- Please see the schedule below.
- Please be on time and stay with your class.
- If you have any questions, please ask before Friday!
- The Party will begin around 10:15 am. Pizza will be delivered to your classroom.
A Few Safety Reminders...
1. Conduct a daily “safety scan” of your classroom each morning as you enter the room. Remove or relocate any items that may create a safety hazard.
2. Ensure the door to your room is closed and locked at all times.
3. Be aware of your surroundings as you walk. Watch for potential slip and trip hazards.
4. Ensure you have a class list with you at all times.
December 14th—3:45 Media Specialists; 4:00 AP Seminar
December 16th—Literacy Coach Meeting; 3:30 Tech Lead Teachers