Shepard Staff Updates
October 19, 2018
To Do and Thank You
To Do (New):
1. Make sure you have 1-2 team members (or the entire team) set up to attend Monster Dash on Thursday - it is going to be SO FUN! As an added bonus - Jack and Steve will be here and you are can see our family costume together!
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Please make sure to add any before or after school duties to your sub plans. If you need coverage for an early morning duty (7:00), make sure to arrange that with another staff member ahead of time. I am almost always here at 7:00 and I am happy to help anywhere!
2. Send me any thank you notes you want added to the Smore. :) I love having LOTS of things to add because we are pretty amazing here at Shepard!
3. If students make a phone call from your classroom, please have them leave a message. The number that shows up on caller ID is the Shepard main line, so if the student doesn't leave a message, parents have no idea what the phone call was in reference to and they call the office for information.
4. Double check all doors every morning to ensure they are locked. Sometimes doors get unlocked accidentally by our custodial staff and it is imperative to that we check them each day.
1. Thank you to Erin and Julie for helping cover fourth grade during ARDS!
2. Thank you to Mr. Caviness for being awesome when supporting students in math!
3. Great job, Angie Slate, supporting Poetry TEKS in your library lesson AND for letting kinder use the library office for extended planning (Way to get 2 shout outs this week!)
4. Thanks to Fonda for helping to adminster a math re-test!
5. Dana Sosebee is doing a fabulous job with FMA each week!
6. Let's keep the "boo" ing going - thank you to everyone who is passing the "Boo" on quickly!
7. Awesome work, Linda Holland, jumping in with students at any given moment and stepping in to help in 5th grade!
8. Thank you to Mrs. Grego's daughter, Jenny, for coming in to help us last week!
9. Great job keeping us happy and snacking - Thanks Sunshine for the fantastic Friday treat!
Week of October 22:
October 22: Kristin and Erin off campus in the morning for STAAR Security Training
October 24: Team Leader Meeting at 3:00
October 25: CMIT all day during planning time; Monster Dash 5:30-7:00
October 26: Pride Rallies 8:00-10:00
Week of October 29:
October 31: Kristin and Kate off campus at Principal Meeting