MSMS Upcoming Field Trip Reminder
September 26th, 27th, & 28th
Dear MSMS Parents and Guardians,
This is a reminder that during the week of September 25th, our MSMS students have the opportunity to spend the day in Florissant, CO at the High Trails Outdoor Education Center (HTOEC). This opportunity is available to our school thanks to the Stronger Connections Grant, which allows all MSMS students to participate in a fun-filled day of outdoor learning with hands-on workshops. Your student must be fully registered with School Docs before their scheduled field trip day to attend.
7th Grade - Tuesday, September 26th
6th Grade - Wednesday, September 27th
8th Grade - Thursday, September 28th
The registration process requires the following information:
General health information about your student
Immunization records (PDF, JPEG, GIF, or PNG format)
Insurance information and a photo of the insurance card
Healthcare provider and dentist contact information
This document can assist with your registration process if you prefer a step-by-step guide when registering.
If you have any issues registering contact Marcus Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Things to bring:
- Wear warm clothes, layers and sturdy shoes for hiking. Bring a hat and gloves!
- Sunscreen. Even if it's cold, we'll still need to wear sunscreen :-).
- The school will provide a sac lunch for all students. Students may still bring their own lunch.
- Water bottle.
- NO laptop or school supplies. Backpacks should only have what is needed for the day.
- NO cell phone. Please have your student keep them home. If you need to contact your student, please call the school office and they will be able to connect with us.
We will leave at 8:20; students who are late may miss the bus for the field trip.