Job Openings at North Central ESD
Professional Services Team Secretary/Receptionist-Closes September 9, 2015
email/database systems, spreadsheets, fiscal applications, presentation, and publishing software.
Other responsibilities for this position include lead agency Receptionist handling multi-line phone
system in a front desk environment, as well as filing, correspondence, coordination of routine tasks,
preparation of staff travel, communication with clients, and other office duties as assigned. ProServ
Secretaries work continuously in an environment that requires collaboration and teamwork.
Warehouse Refurbishment Assistant (part-time)- Closes September 9, 2015
NetServ - Support Technician 1- Closes September 16, 2015
The NetServ Support Technician 1 is responsible for performing technical support duties on computing networked equipment including desktop computers, printers, laptops, mobile devices, and troubleshooting computer functional and operational problems for all users throughout the district. Perform setup and installation of new computer hardware as well as the standard software residing thereon. Configure a variety of parameters specific to the software applications installed and ensure network connectivity for new users as well as exiting users with problems. Provide set up and maintenance of other networked equipment such as printers and other hardware devices and troubleshooting their network communications or operational problems.
Computer Technology Instructor-Wenatchee Valley Tech Center-open until filled.
Provide instruction in computer repair, computer theory, networking and robotics as it pertains to Computer Repair and Basic Networking. Instruct first year technically diverse students in various aspects of IT related technology. Instruct high school juniors and seniors in the skills, abilities and knowledge to enter the IT workforce or continue with related post-secondary educational opportunities. Instruction will take place in both classroom and lab settings providing both technical and professional based curriculums. Instructor will work closely with administration, industry partners and advisory members to continually upgrade the program and its curriculum, outcomes and learning targets to provide students the best possible avenue for employment and/or continued education.
The mission of the North Central Educational Service District is to provide leadership and quality service in advocating innovative educational programs for children and community.
See Guide to Services on our website to learn more about services NCESD offers to schools and students.
- To develop and distribute our annual report to appropriate audiences
- To promote communication and dialogue between and among ESD's, school districts, governmental agencies, organizations, and the general public for the purpose of enhancing programs for families and children
- To advocate collaborative partnerships with all audiences involved in the welfare and service of students
- To educate and advocate elected officials, public and private organizations, and the public regarding common interests in order to promote the effectiveness of our agency
- To be a proactive leader in developing and initiating new programs for local school districts
- To provide leadership to school districts, agencies and communities by assisting in education reform activities and programs
- To provide and model best practices in all services delivered to school districts, agencies, and communities
- To establish and maintain open lines of communication with audiences interested in education
- To foster positive working relationships between and among our ESD, school districts, governmental agencies, private organizations, and the public regarding the mission and operation of the ESD
- To implement and evaluate an on-going public education and public relations program that educates audiences about ESD operations