Mrs. Carter's Adventures
May 23-26, 2022
THIS WEEKS ADVENTURES...
- Reading - This week we will be reviewing what we have learned this year.
- Writing - This week we will finish writing our persuasive letter.
- Phonics/Grammar -We will be reviewing what we have learned this year.
- Math - This week we will review what we have learned this year.
- Science - We will review what we have learned this year.
- Social Studies - We will review what we have learned this year.
This Weeks Sight Words...Practice Me!
Level B- dad, he, in, it, look, mom, my, on, up, we
Level C- and, are, play, for, got, you, said, not, here, come
Level D-into, they, day, went, down, she, your, will, looking, where
Level E-who, back, her, away, this, all, over, big, want, with
Level F- came, have, help, next, now, one, some, then, was, what
Level G, H, I, didn't, don't, eat, from, give, good, make, of, out saw, were, when
Level A-C words need to be mastered to read at a level C. If your child has mastered all of these words that is awesome! If they have not please practice, practice, practice!!!
Developmentally a 1st grader should be reading at a Level D/E upon 1st grade entry.
3-13 Field Day
3-18 First Grade End of Year Awards
3-26 Early Release/Last Day of School!