The GRIT Report
August 29th, 2020
Hello Tennyson Texan Families!
We are getting close to the start of the school year! We look forward to seeing you either in-person or remotely on September 8th. If you haven't elected for in-person or remote learning we are assuming that you will be in-person. Next week we have several things happening including days and times for remote learners to pick up their chrome books, demonstrations of our new health safety procedures, and a virtual meet-the-teacher event! Please see below for more details. I hope the students enjoy one more week of their extended Spring Break and are ready to get back to learning!
Please Register Now!
Please contact the school at (254) 772-1440 if you missed in-person registration and need to schedule an appointment.
CoVID-19 Plan Updates
- Supply List Adjustment: Please have your student come to school with a set of headphones (CRAZY, right?!?!)
- Bring a water bottle! The drinking fountains have been converted into water bottle fillers.
- Please Remember: Social distancing in all classrooms with masks is required at all times
- No visitor policy in place including the delivery of food
- Students will be eating in the cafeteria, socially distanced.
- Staff and students will be screened, including temperature checked, when entering the building.
- If you or your student are displaying potential symptoms of COVID-19, please keep your student home and call us! We have a plan to provide continuous instruction.
More tips coming soon for supporting your child in this digital age!
Frequently Requested Contacts
Last name begins with A-L: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last name begins with M-Z: email@example.com
6th Grade Assistant Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
7th Grade Assistant Principal: email@example.com
8th Grade Assistant Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
As you can tell, if you know the first and last name, you know the email!