News and Updates from Mrs. Adelman - February 11, 2022
From the Desk of Mrs. Adelman
This week was National School Counselor Appreciation Week. On behalf of our entire Warwick community, we would like to thank Mrs. Sleicher for all that she does for our school! Our counselors care so much about our wellness and success. This weekend, we would like to challenge our families to do something that will help promote wellness and happiness. For example,
- Do something that adds fun to your day - color, jump rope, sing, dance. Doing something fun is rejuvenating and food for your wellness!
- Smile at someone and see if they smile back, even with a mask on! That way you get two smiles for one. And guess what—smiling is good for your wellness.
- Did you know that having hope is important to being resilient? And resilience—you guessed it—resilience is good for your wellness. What are your hopes and wishes. Share them with a friend.
- Write a thank you note, email, post-it, or card to someone special! Make their day!
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!
Black History Month Spotlight
6th Grade Baby Pictures
Parents of 6th graders, please submit a baby picture of your child for the Warwick yearbook using the guidelines below. Thank you for your help with this project!
- One digital image (must be a jpeg/jpg NOT a screenshot)
- Child should be approximately 6-18 months old
- Space is the yearbook is small, so up close, zoomed in photos do not work well
- Include the student’s first and last name in the email
- Include the teacher’s name in the email
- Due February 11th to email@example.com
Visit www.cbsd.org/register for more details, including necessary documents to gather in order to register your kindergarten students. PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING RIGHT AWAY IN ORDER TO AID THE DISTRICT IN ITS PLANNING FOR 2022-2023.